The Institute of Philosophical Research of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) is interested in hiring a full-time female research fellow (tenure-track) in the area of*Gender Studies and Feminist Philosophy*.
Applicants should have a PhD or should obtain it at least two months before the start of the contract. Priority will be given to applicants with proficiency in Spanish at teaching level. If the chosen person cannot teach in Spanish at the moment of hiring, being able to do so will be a necessary condition for the extension of the contract after a year.
The Institute seeks applications from female candidates with the following areas of specialization:
1. Feminist epistemologies
2. Political philosophy and gender
3. Critical gender theory
4. Feminist readings of the history of philosophy
5. Gender writings and images
6. The institution of gender: normative systems and ideologies
7. Science, technology, and gender
Interested candidates should send their dossier with:
* Cover letter
* Ph. D. diploma or official letter indicating the date of the
* Research Project (maximum suggested length: 2500 words)
* Two letters of recommendation (to be sent directly by the
* Publications and/or writing samples (highlighting the most
Contact address for applications and inquiries:firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application:*April 22, 2022*
Shortlisted candidates will give a talk and be interviewed (in person or via zoom) during May and June 2022.
Tentative starting date: August 2022.