At the Philosophy Department at Paderborn University, in the research area of Prof. Dr. R. Hagengruber, a position as
Research Associate (pdf for download)(f/m/d)
(pay group 13 TV-L)
Applications are invited for a PhD or PostDoc position. The position entails a fixed term contract for the duration of the PhD or habilitation process in the field of Early Phenomenology and is initially limited to 3 years, depending on the previous qualification (according to the German law “Wissenschaftszeitvertragsgesetz“)
– Teaching duties usually 4 hours weekly per semester
– Support in research and administration, especially in the area of research and teaching projects on early phenomenology.
– Implementation of a doctoral or habilitation project on early phenomenology
– Knowledge of early phenomenology
– Outstanding academic university degree (M.A., PhD)
– Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken
– Ability to work independently, openness to new media, willingness to
support of activities in the field of Digital Humanities, ability to lead projects and organise teams.
Interviews can be expected to be on the 2nd and 3rd of February 2022.
If you are interested in working in an internationally active team with a high level of motivation and already have international experience, we look forward to your support.
You cannot copy content of this page