At the Philosophy Department at Paderborn University, in the research area of Prof. Dr. R. Hagengruber, a position as
Research Assistant (f/m/d)
(pay group 13 TV-L)
with 50% of the regular working hours is to be filled as soon as possible. This is a qualification position within the German Law Wissenschaftszeitvertragsgesetz (WissZeitVG), which will be filled to promote the following academic qualification (PhD). The position is limited in time, depending on the qualification achieved to date, but is generally to be filled for a period of 3 years, as this period is considered appropriate for promoting the qualification goal. An extension is possible within the time limits of the WissZeitVG, if applicable.
– Teaching duties usually amounting to 2h/week
– Support in research and administration, especially in the area of research and teaching projects on early phenomenology.
– Knowledge of early phenomenology
– Outstanding academic university degree (M.A.)
– Excellent knowledge of the English and German language, both written and spoken
– Ability to work independently, openness to new media, willingness to
support of activities in the field of Digital Humanities, ability to lead projects and organise teams.
If you are interested in working in an internationally active team with a high level of motivation and already have international experience, we look forward to your support.