It has been some time since our last newsletter, and since the past year has presented us with changes and challenges but also the successful completion of long-time projects, we used the opportunity to reinstate our newsletter on the activities of the Center for the History of Women Philosophers and Scientists.
Our last newsletter covered the topics:
– launch of the St Petersburg Manuscripts on Émilie Du Châtelet’s birthday with our very first virtual celebration
– launch of our long-term project, the timeline on women in the history of philosophy
– publication of new Springer books on Women in the History of Philosophy and Sciences
– addition of Portuguese translation to the Encyclopedia of Concise Concepts by Women Philosophers
– new online teaching project on women philosophers
If you would like to receive regular updates from us around once a month, click here to subscribe to our newsletter or view our newsletter archive.
You cannot copy content of this page