IAPh 2021: Feminist Technology
Have you ever wondered why the gender of your car's voice matters? Find out this and more on feminist issues in technology at our IAPh conference.
Many speakers in our session on the philosophy of technology deal with feminist issues in technology:
- Julia Maria Mönig (Hochschule der Medien Stuttgart, Germany): The gender of my car(‘s voice) and other – feminist – ethical thoughts on philosophy of technology
- Laura Roberts (University of Queensland, Australia): Feminist Politics and ‘Smart’ Cities: Toward a Feminist Political Philosophy of Technology
- Shu Kong (Tsing Hua, P.R. China): Research on post-modern feminist technology review
- Lorina Buhr (University of Göttingen, Germany): From Cyberfeminism and Technofeminism to an ontologcial and feminist technology
- Emma Baizabal (University of Mexico, Mexico): From Cyberfeminism and Technofeminism to an ontologcial and feminist technology
- Alice Gabriel (University of Brasilia, Brasil): Are there machines against partriarchal reproductive technology?
- Katja Cicigoj (Paderborn University, Germany): Reproduction between biology, technology and social relations in Beauvoir and Firestone
Find out more about the IAPh conference and register here to attend.